This policy describes SK siltron css, LLC’s procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information we collect from you when you visit sksiltroncss.com. This policy may be supplemented by additional information provided at the time when we collect your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
SK siltron css, LLC (“CSS” or “We”) collects personal information from and about our Website users, both directly when you provide it and automatically while you visit the Websites, as follows:
- Personal Information You Provide. “Personal information” is any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified, natural person such as, your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, location data, online identifier or other factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, culture or social identity, etc. Through our Websites, we may request, or provide an opportunity to submit, personal information in connection with an online feature or service. For instance, we may ask customers, suppliers or job applicants for information necessary to verify eligibility to use a Website service or to facilitate dealings or transactions. You are not obliged to provide us with personal information, but please understand that we will not be able to process your communications with us or render certain services that we offer online without this information.
- Information Collected Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we collect certain information that is automatically recorded from the computer, mobile phone or other electronic device (“device”) you use to visit the site. This may include information about your equipment and browsing actions, such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, and web pages viewed immediately before and after visiting our Websites, information you search for on our Websites, and other technical data. We use browser Cookies to collect information when you direct your browser to our Website; these can be Persistent Cookies or Session Cookies. Session Cookies are deleted when you exit, that enable certain Website features and help us understand how visitors interact with the Website. Persistent Cookies store information that enables our Websites to remember you on a return visit. These technologies also help us better understand which areas of the Website are of interest to visitors.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Use of Personal Information. CSS can use the personal information you submit on our Websites to meet our legitimate business interests. This includes responding to your requests, inquiries, or otherwise serve you in ways associated with the circumstances base on which you provided the information. We do not use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree or opt-in to such usage. Marketing may include sending you communications about our products and services or other communications targeted to your interests. If you do not wish us to use your email address or other contact information for our direct marketing purposes, do not select the opt-in option (if any) in the online form in which we collect your data. If you mistakenly select the opt-in option, or selected the opt-in option but changed your mind, you can opt-out by sending us an emailing stating your request to [privacy question email address]. Additionally, we may use your personal information to execute an agreement or transaction concluded through the Website and to meet CSS’ legal obligations with regards to the agreement or transaction.
- Use of Job Applicant Data. CSS will use personal information provided by job applicants for recruitment purposes only.
- Use of Automatically-Collected Information. CSS will use information that we collect automatically through logging and Cookie technologies for legitimate business interests, to help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user account, and to improve user experience.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Business Transactions. If CSS is involved in a merger, acquisition, business combination, reorganization, asset sale, or all of, the company’s business, Your Personal Data may be transferred to the buyer or other successor to CSS.
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any personal information on our Websites or use any of the interactive or public comment features.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Websites may include links to sites operated by third parties. CSS is not responsible for the third parties’ content, and these sites are governed by their own privacy policies.
CSS has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure. Although we use industry-standard efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and change personal information provided to us as described below. Subject to limitations in applicable law, you also have a right of restriction, opposition, erasure and portability. We generally will respond to requests within 30 days of receipt.
- Job Applicant Information. To inquire about, review, obtain a copy of or modify an application or other information submitted for employment purposes, you should resubmit the revised information through the Recruiting page of our Website. If you wish to have your employment-related information removed from our system, please send an email to [privacy question email address]. Please note that we may retain certain information for regular purposes.
- Other Personal Information. To access and have personal information you have provided through our Websites updated or removed, please email your request to [privacy question email address].
Note that you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in your country if you think that CSS did not adequately address your concern.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF POLICY; CHANGES
HOW TO CONTACT US